We encourage participation in collaborative research studies, both in academia and industry, for exciting new oportunities to develop and testing novel radiopharmaceuticals and drugs.
- Radiolabeling of small molecules, nanoparticles, small peptides, antibodies, polymers, microspheres, virus ...
- Full characterization, stability studies, storage and distribution of radiopharmaceuticals
- Guarantee of the shortest possible timing between synthesis and use in animal studies. Shipping and delivery to the CCM Facility
- Quantitative and qualitative imaging data: VOI-driven PET and SPECT analysis and determination of time activity curves (TACs)
- Advanced analysis metrics such as spatial resolution, image contrast, and uniformity for your radioisotope
- Elaboration of image analysis reports containing the conclusions obtained out of the imaging data